Most people think of sweatshirts as casual and comfortable clothing only meant for lounging around the house or working out. However, sweatshirts can be quite stylish and versatile when worn the right way.
In this article, we will show you 10 different ways to style a sweatshirt to look good no matter where you go.
1. Pair it with jeans – This is a classic look that will never go out of style. Pair your favorite pair of jeans with a sweatshirt and you’re good to go. You can dress this look up or down depending on the jeans and shoes you wear.
2. Layer it over a collared shirt – If you want to add a bit of sophistication to your look, try layering a sweatshirt over a collared shirt. This is a great way to stay warm while still looking put together.
3. Wear it with a skirt – Don’t be afraid to experiment with different silhouettes. A sweatshirt looks great when paired with a skirt. Make sure the proportions are balanced, so you don’t look too top-heavy.
4. Belt it – If you want to create more of an hourglass shape, try belting your sweatshirt at the waist. This will also help to keep you warm by trapping you in heat.
5. Pair it with leggings – This is a comfortable and stylish option for running errands or working out. Pair your favorite pair of leggings with a sweatshirt and you’re set.
6. Layer it under a jacket – This is a great way to stay warm while still looking stylish. Layer your favorite jacket over a sweatshirt and you’re good to go.
7. Wear it with shorts – Don’t be afraid to show some skin! A sweatshirt looks great when paired with shorts. Make sure the proportions are balanced so you don’t look too top-heavy.
8. Tuck it into pants – This is a great way to create more of an hourglass shape. Tuck your sweatshirt into your favorite pair of pants and you’re good to go.
9. Knot it – This is a great way to show off your figure while still looking stylish. Take the bottom of your sweatshirt and tie it in a knot at the front. Depending on how tight or lose you want it to be, you can adjust the knot.
10. Wear it off the shoulder – This is a great way to show some skin while still staying warm. Wear your sweatshirt off one shoulder and you’re good to go.
As you can see, there are many different ways to style a sweatshirt. So don’t be afraid to experiment and find what works best for you. With a little effort, you can easily take your sweatshirt from casual to chic.